- We will only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide.
- We will only use the personal information you provide for its intended purpose.
- We will only disclose personal information to a government agency if required by law.
- We will not disclose your personal information to other outside parties without first obtaining your permission.
- We have implemented safeguards to protect any information collected.
Automatically Collected Information.
We strive to provide the best experience for our Web users.
To that end, we automatically collect and store the following non-personally identifiable information:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
- The Internet Protocol address of your Internet provider’s gateway, or in some cases, the computer you are using.
- The date and time you access the site.
- The URL of the pages you visit and files you download.
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site.
- Search terms used to come to the site and while on the site (in aggregate only).
This information allows us to improve our Web site design, presentation and system performance. We collect this information from users who read, browse and/or download information from our Web site.
- In order to use certain features of our Web site, you may need to submit personal information so we can respond appropriately.
- Personal information is information or opinion that allows others to identify you. It includes your name, age, gender and contact details.
- In most cases we will require you to consent specifically to any collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by us. Your consent will usually be required in writing but it may be oral or implied in some circumstances.
- We will inform you what information we require and will only use it for the stated purpose.
- By providing the information, you are giving consent to Precise Forex to use the information for the stated purpose.
- Except for the foregoing exceptions and for authorized government law enforcement activities, we do not provide personal information to outside organizations without first obtaining your permission.
Using Personal Information
We collect personal information about you which is reasonably necessary to provide you with the products and services you request as well as other information, products and services offered by or through us.
Your personal information will also assist us in processing your applications you submit to us.Personal information may also be used for:
- monitoring and evaluating products and services;
- gathering and aggregating information for statistical, prudential, actuarial and research purposes;
- assisting clients with queries;
- taking measures to detect and prevent fraud;
- administering our client relationships;
- complying with our legal obligations and regulatory requirements;
- we may also use the personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing materials such as research or articles that maybe of interest to you. You may, however, request not to receive such marketing materials by contacting Precise Forex.
Personal information collected by Precise Forex generally comprises of: name, address, date of birth, gender, marital status, occupation, account details and contact details (including telephone, facsimile and e-mail). Sometimes we collect a few personal details unlikely to be known to other people in order to help us identify you over the telephone.
Precise Forex will obtain your consent for use of personal information for secondary purposes at the time of collection, unless the use is a related secondary purpose which would be within your reasonable expectations.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we hold is as accurate as possible. You may contact us at any time and ask us to correct or amend the information we have about you.
We use security procedures and technology to protect the information we hold. Access to and use of personal information within Precise Forex is appropriately limited to prevent misuse or unlawful disclosure of the information. At all times your personal information is treated as confidential and stored securely.
Access to our premises is controlled by allowing only personnel with security passes to access the premises. All computer based information is protected through the use of access passwords on each computer.
We will destroy personal information if it is no longer needed:
- for the purposes for which it is collected;
- for the purposes of meeting legal requirements.
We will properly dispose of all files, letters and correspondence (hard copy or electronic) that contain personal information that is no longer needed.
We disclose personal information when we outsource certain functions, which may include market research, direct marketing, statement production, debt recovery and information technology support. We also seek expert help from time to time to help us improve our systems, products and services.
In all circumstances where personal information may become known to our contractors, agents and outsourced service providers, there are confidentiality arrangements in place. Contractors, agents and outsourced service providers are not able to use or disclose personal information for any purposes other than our own.
We make every effort to deal only with parties who share and demonstrate the same values as our own.
Disclosure required by law
We may be required to disclose customer information by law e.g. under court orders or statutory notices pursuant to taxation or social security laws or under laws relating to sanctions, anti-money laundering or counter-terrorism financing.
Information Collected for Tracking and Customization (Cookies)
- We may use three types of information collecting tools on its various Web sites: session cookies, persistent cookies and other customization tools.
- Cookies are generally used on the Precise Forex site:
- To manage advertising - we use advertising companies to deliver our online advertising. When you see one of our ads on a third party website, cookies are sometimes used to collect information about what pages you visit and the type of software you are using; and
- Traffic monitoring - we use tracking companies to gather information about how people are using the Precise Forex site, this information includes time of visit, pages visited, and some system information about the type of computer you are using. We use this information to enhance the content and services offered on the site.
- Cookies may also be used for other purposes on the Precise Forex site but in each case none of the information collected can be used to personally identify you.
- You can configure your browser to accept or, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you do not want cookies to be transferred to your computer, you may choose to opt out of their use by modifying your browser options.
- While you will still be able to access most features of our Web site, certain features may not work as well or may be unavailable to you.
- Session cookies do not contain personal information and once you close your browser, the cookies disappear.
- We use session cookies on our site for technical purposes such as to enable you to more easily navigate throughout the Web site.
- Session cookies only collect non-personally identifiable data.
- Persistent cookies store information on your computer for longer periods of time. We may use persistent cookies to improve and customize your online experience and remember you between visits.
- Persistent cookies can “remember” user preferences that you voluntarily provide and can create a more seamless experience.
- Customization tools allow you to voluntarily provide information to personalize and improve your online experience on a particular Web site, For example, you may choose to build your personal collection of items associated with your online account.
- This information is saved on our servers.
Accessing your personal information
You can request to access your information by contacting us (see our contact details below). Generally, we will give you access to your information. However, there may be some legal or administrative reasons to deny access. If access is denied, we will provide you with the reason why.
Dealing with Precise Forex Online
If you visit Precise Forex website to browse, read or download information, our system will log these movements. These web site logs are not personally identifiable and Precise Forex makes no attempt to identify persons who browse the site.
Your account information is password protected and we recommend you do not disclose your password to anyone.
We cannot guarantee or accept responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of web sites to which we provide links.
Other important information